Asking Price $8000.00
The total price for this domain name is $8000.00. The price you see in the shopping cart represents the down payment.
Our goal is to execute a safe, transparent and efficient transaction where the interest of both the buyer and the seller are protected. To accomplish this, we require a small down-payment to hold the domain while we set up the escrow account used to close the sale. We use Paypal to collect the down payment and escrow.com to collect the balance and close the sale.
Terms and conditions of this offering:
- BEFORE you pay the deposit at checkout YOU SHOULD READ and agree to the terms of the sale.
- Smoova.us is owned and operated by GemKingz LLC. GemKingz LLC owns the sole rights to the domain name "ZoneBone.com."
- No other property, whether tangible, or intangible is offered or attached to this sale.
- The payment of the deposit by you (the buyer) and acceptance of the payment by us (the seller), constitutes a legally binding agreement whereby you (the buyer) agree to pay the full purchase price in exchange for the ownership rights to the domain name "ZoneBone.com."
- PayPal is the service we use to collect all deposits.
- We ask for a deposit to simply hold the domain for you while we set up the escrow account (Escrow.com) to close the sale.
(1) Upon our receipt of the deposit in the amount of two hundred $200.00 dollars, we will not make an offer to sell the domain name "ZoneBone.com" to any other entity while you (the buyer) and us (the seller) work in good faith to complete the sale. Within Twenty-Four (24) hours after receiving the $200.00 deposit, we will forward you an invoice from the Escrow service (Escrow.com). Upon receipt of this invoice, you (the buyer) will have Seventy-Two (72) hours to forward the balance due ($7800) to Escrow.com.
(2) Once Escrow.com verifies and secures your payment of the balance due, they will notify the us (the seller). Within twenty-four (24) hours of the notification, we will initiate the transfer of the domain ownership to you (the buyer). When you (the buyer) indicate that you have possession of the domain, or Escrow.com confirms your receipt of the domain through WHO.IS, a twenty-four (24) hour inspection period begins. If the terms of the escrow agreement are met, to speed up the close of the sale, you (the buyer) should accept the domain on the Escrow.com web site.
(3) When Escrow.com can verify the domain has been transferred to you (the buyer) or the inspection period has ended, Escrow.com will release the balance due to us (the seller) from the escrow account. At that point, the transaction will be considered complete.
(4) Cancellations - Upon cancellation of the sale by you (the buyer), absent of fault on our (the seller's) part, your deposit is not refundable and you will be liable to reimburse us (the seller) for all expenses incurred as a result of the cancelled transaction.
That's it, its pretty basic and straight forward.
To confirm ownership of ZoneBone.com you can check here: https://lookup.icann.org/
Please Contact us with any questions and we wish you the Very Best with your new Domain.
Brian Rice, Principal - Smoova.us/ GemKingz® LLC