Terms and Conditions
Our goal is to execute a safe, transparent and efficient transaction where the interest of both the buyer and the seller are protected. To accomplish this, we require a small down-payment to hold the domain while we set up the escrow account used to close the sale. We use Paypal to collect the down payment and escrow.com to collect the balance and close the sale.
- The property listed on Smoova.us is offered for sale to adults only.
- The price advertised in the property listing is the amount required (as a deposit) to set up an escrow account with Escrow.com to facilitate the close of the sale.
- The full asking price of the property is located in the DESCRIPTION section.
- To purchase property form this web site, you MUST acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms listed for the specific property you are purchasing.
- You (the buyer) agree that the payment of the deposit by you (the buyer) and acceptance of the payment by us (the seller), constitutes a legally binding agreement whereby you (the buyer) agree to pay the full purchase price in exchange for the ownership rights to the respective property you have selected.
- In general, most domain names with the exception of pricing, will have the same terms and conditions governing the sale. However, when the domain is offered with a U.S. Trademark, the terms of the sale will vary. Because of this, please perform due diligence and READ each property listing.
- Each listing will explain who the owner of the property is and will provide a link to the appropriate entity where you can verify who owns the property.
- GemKingz LLC and it's principal(s), doing business as Smoova.us, is legally authorized to offer for sale and transfer all all property listed on this site to all respective buyers.
- All deposits paid to us by the buyer will be collected via PayPal.
- All payments above and beyond the deposit amount will be held in escrow at Escrow.com and paid to the seller once the transaction is completed.
- The transaction(s) will be considered complete when: (1) The buyer informs the escrow company that he/she has taken possession of the property subject to the sale, or (2) the escrow company independently verifies that the property has been transferred from the seller to the buyer.
- There are time restraints attached to each sales transaction. Please read the listing descriptions to understand what those time restraints are. We are here to facilitate a smooth and enjoyable process. Because of this, we reserve the right to provide the buyer with extra time to assist the buyer in closing the sale.
- You agree that upon cancellation of the sale by you (the buyer), absent of fault on our (the seller's) part, your deposit is not refundable.
- You agree to reimburse us (the seller) for any and all expenses incurred relative to the transaction when you (the buyer) cancel the transaction absent of fault on our (the seller's) part.
- The laws of the State of Florida govern all sales transactions and interactions between you (the buyer) and us (the seller).
- You agree that disputes arising out of the interactions between the buyer and seller, as well as disputes between any person or entity which arises from interactions between Smoova.us, GemKingz LLC, all principals, agents and or associates of Smoova.us and or GemKingz LLC will be adjudicated in Brevard County Florida.
- Cancellations - Upon cancellation of the sale by you (the buyer), absent of fault on our (the seller's) part, your deposit is not refundable and you will be liable to reimburse us (the seller) for all expenses incurred as a result of the cancelled transaction.
That's it, its pretty basic and straight forward.
Brian Rice, Principal - Smoova.us/ GemKingz® LLC